- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
Unroll pizza dough and place in a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, chili powder, salt and cumin. Spread over cooled crust. Toss avocado with lime juice; arrange over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with tomatoes, onions, olives and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares.
Special Offer: Take advantage of a special offer for Cooking.com guests and subscribe today to Taste of Home magazine! Click for details.
Tip: When cutting or seeding hot peppers, avoid touching your face and use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Reiman Publications, LLC. &copy; 2002. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close