- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 10-ounce package, about 1 1/2 cups edamame, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup bottled garlic teriyaki sauce*
- 3 cups cooked medium or long grain brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- *Substitute your favorite teriyaki sauce if desired.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly brown and cooked through. Stir in edamame, bell pepper and teriyaki sauce. Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add rice and cilantro, stir until well combined and heated through.
Note: *Substitute your favorite teriyaki sauce if desired.
Recipe reprinted by permission of USA Rice Federation. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
370 calories; 9g total fat; 65mg cholesterol; 740mg sodium; 36g carbohydrates; 5g fiber; 35g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close