Three Cheese Crab Quesadillas
Yields 4 quesadillas (32 wedges)
Delicious appetizer that's great for holiday entertaining!
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) fresh, cooked or chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (12 ounces) CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Seafood Cocktail Sauce, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 soft taco-size (8 inches) flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons butter as needed (approximately 1 tablespoon per quesadilla)
Combine crabmeat, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Seafood Cocktail Sauce, green onions and garlic in medium bowl; mix well. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture onto each of 4 tortillas; sprinkle evenly with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
Melt about 2 teaspoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add one quesadilla; cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining butter and quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into eight wedges. Serve with remaining cocktail sauce.
Recipe reprinted by permission of bestdressedmeals.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close