- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- 2 medium green zucchini, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 2 yellow crookneck squash, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/2 cup pitted coarsely chopped Kalamata olives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic and fennel seeds in large bowl to blend. Add zucchini, squash, bell pepper and olives; toss to coat. Season slaw to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle parsley over and serve immediately.
Recipe created exclusively for Cooking.com by Janet Hazan.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
156 calories; 12g total fat; 0mg cholesterol; 155mg sodium; 11g carbohydrates; 5g fiber; 3g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .