Tuna Salad Wraps with a Twist
Make these crunchy, protein packed wraps in the morning. The romaine lettuce keeps these portable sandwiches fresh and crisp all day long.
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Wild Oats Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can (6 ounces) Wild Oats Natural Chunk Lite Tongol Tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup organic diced celery
- 1 Wild Oats Organic Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoons organic sunflower seeds, roasted or raw
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- 2 Wild Oats Whole Wheat Organic Tortillas
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves, cleaned
Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the tuna, celery, carrot, sunflower seeds and almonds and mix gently.
Take one tortilla and place one lettuce leaf down the center of the tortilla. Add half of the tuna mixture on top of the lettuce and fold up the bottom end of the tortilla, fold in the sides and serve.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close