- Special Savings
Serves 6 to 8
Courtesy of Tick Tock Diner: This is classic comfort food, the kind every great diner should serve.
- 2 pounds ground veal
- 2 cups panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs, available at most markets)
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Position an oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until completely incorporated. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with pan spray and form a loaf in the center. Spray the top of the loaf and cover a with a piece of parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the parchment and continue cooking until cooked through, about 45 minutes. The juice should run clear when the meatloaf is poked, or look for an internal temperature of 150 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Harper 2008. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .