Zesty Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
3 Cups Sauce
- 1 cup Smucker's Cider Apple Butter
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Add desired meat portions, making sure all pieces are well coated. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Bake or barbecue according to your favorite technique. Use remaining sauce to baste.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Smucker's. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .