Blade on the flat-edge silicone spatula is thick to break up ingredients, prevent clumping, and shaped with a deep bowl to mix, stir or serve. Perfect shape to create rich, flavorful reduction sauce. End tap zone lets you quickly return liquids or ingredients to pan or bowl. Traditional spatula with perfectly-curved side works bowl edges. Spoonula is curved on both sides to fit curvatures of skillets and bowls, with a straight-edge tip to accommodate square and rectangular dishes and pans. Slim jar spatula features a long slightly-curved edge to reach the bottom of tall jars. End hanging loop. Removable silicone heads are dishwasher-safe. 11 1/4-in. to 12-in.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Thick silicone spatulas with strong defined edges are safe for nonstick cookware
- Heat-safe to 450 F to stir sauce or gravy in a pan or ingredients in an electric skillet
- Safe for porcelain- and ceramic-coated cookware, bakeware and serveware
- Protect interiors and rims from scratches or abrasions
- Flat-edge spatula is thick to break up dense ingredients, with a deep bowl to mix, stir or serve
- Perfect shape to create rich, flavorful reduction sauce
- End tap zone to quickly return liquids or ingredients to pan or bowl
- Traditional spatula is perfectly curved to work bowl edges
- Spoonula curved on both sides fits curvatures of skillets and bowls
- Straight-edge tip accommodates square and rectangular dishes and pans
- Slim jar spatula reaches bottom of tall jars
- Contoured handle ensures a comfortable, stress-free grip
- CHEFS signature line of professional-grade cooking tools are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen