Red 2-qt. Porcelain Nonstick Straining Sauce Pan by KitchenAid
This handy saucepan features a straining lid so there’s no need to reach for a separate tool when preparing potatoes or vegetables. One side features large holes, great for straining bigger foods, and...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #360708
Ships from Supplier in 2-4 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
KitchenAid’s® constant commitment to innovation really comes through with this handy Porcelain Nonstick straining saucepan. The tempered glass lid not only makes a snug seal with the saucepan, but it also has two sets of straining holes that act as a built-in colander. The saucepan is constructed from heavy gauge aluminum, which conducts heat beautifully and evenly. The striking red porcelain exterior is stylish and easy to clean. The stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength but is also comfortable to grasp because it is covered with silicone. Busy cooks will appreciate the reinforced nonstick interior, which is long lasting and helps prevent foods from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan. Conveniently, this saucepan is also oven safe to 400°F, perfect for recipes that finish in the oven, plus it is backed by a Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty.
- This saucepan is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The stainless steel handle is sturdy and features a comfortable silicone coating
- Heavy gauge construction helps heat the saucepan evenly, reducing hot spots that can burn food
- Reinforced nonstick is easy to clean and provides excellent food release
- This saucepan’s exterior is made from eye-catching red porcelain enamel that is durable and simple to clean
The straining feature is so handy...don't know how I did without it with my old 2 quart pan!1 of 1 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »