Calphalon replacement water filters should be flushed with cool water for ten seconds prior to using them for the first time, then simply place the filter in your coffee maker and you're ready to brew your next pot. The charcoal removes impurities from the water, so when the filter is in place, the flavor of the coffee is boosted. It is also capable of softening the water, promoting a better tasting hot beverage. The secret to great tasting coffee at home: the right temperature (195 - 205 degrees F), the right grind and fresh, clean water. Replacement filters come in a pack of two, ensuring flavorful coffee for up to four months.
- Calphalon replacement water filters come in a two pack
- Compatible with all Calphalon coffee makers
- Charcoal-activated filter purifies and softens tap water
- One filter lasts for 60 days
- Ideal for both coffee and tea