Paring Set Includes:
- 3.5-in. Paring Knife
- 4.5-in. Paring Knife
- Knife Construction: Crafted from high-carbon, no-stain German steel with Molybdenum and Vanadium. Tempered, heat-hardened to 1000°C, HRC 54-56 (Hardness Rockwell "C" scale; a standard measurement of hardness). Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength.
- Key Performance: Balance of knives, strength and durability of blades. Blades' ability to be honed and maintain its edge. Knife identification on butt of handle.
- Blade: Fully forged blade. Full tang for balance and strength.
- Bolster: One piece of metal for blade, bolster and tang.
- Handle: Full tang - first ever ergonomically designed handle which shows the full tang. Crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polyresin - won't split, crack or harbor micro-organisms. Patented knife identification etched on the butt of handle.