Hand-forged from high-carbon special alloyed steel, Wusthof Classic steak knives are designed to hold an edge longer than stainless steel knives. Wusthof steak knives are sharpened using a computer-controlled method to ensure precision. The process makes the angles and edges more exacting from tip to heel and 30 percent sharper, so this cutlery's edges stay sharp for up to twice as long compared to hand-sharpened knives. The high-carbon steel of Wusthof steak knives resists stains and corrosion over years of regular use. The traditionally styled, easy-to-grasp polypropylene handles are triple riveted for long-lasting strength, and the 4.5-inch blades have full tangs to provide superb balance. Wusthof knives are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- 4 Wusthof steak knives
- Storage case
- 4.5-inch blades crafted of high-carbon, no-stain steel
- Computer-controlled sharpening creates edges that are 30 percent sharper
- Ergonomically designed polypropylene handles are triple riveted for strength
- Full tangs provide excellent balance
- Wusthof Classic steak knives are protected by a lifetime warranty