On the heels of the New York Times bestselling hardcover, this popular diet is now available in paperback
If you think you've failed on every diet you've ever tried, think again: The diet failed, you didn't. Now it's time to forget all those weight-loss cliches and listen to the truth:
- Skipping breakfast can be healthy
- Certain fruits instantly block fat loss
- Small, frequent meals frequently pack on the pounds
- Juices and smoothies cause overeating
- Exercise is about much more than how much and how hard
- Broccoli carbs can be worse than soda carbs
Based on a plan originally designed by a nutrition expert and personal trainer Venice A. Fulton for his A-list clients, Six Weeks to OMG is a groundbreaking system that uses a precise mix of nutrition, biochemistry, genetics, and psychology to produce amazing results. Authoritative, clearly written, and entertaining, this book combines years of red carpet success with fresh, cutting-edge strategies to help anyone get thin and healthy--fast!
Quick fixes don't work, but the right quick improvements can lead to permanent weight loss. No one is born fat, or destined to have cellulite. Anyone--really, anyone--can get skinny. Learn how with Six Weeks to OMG.