A global selection of delicious low-impact dishes to further vegetarian cooking, whether it’s one day a week or forever.
Moving toward a more vegetable-based diet is the only sustainable and healthy way to feed the world. The extraordinary abundance of nutritious plant foods gives great opportunities to conjure them into delicious, planet-friendly meals. Some of the best non-meat dishes come from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East and presented here is a variety of highlights. This cookbook has intriguing tastes for every palate.
The book features:
- Over 100 vegetarian recipes from all parts of the globe
- Recipes presented in mezze-style--with suggestions of a number of small dishes that combine to make a full meal
- Easy to follow recipes with suggestions for substitute ingredients
- Useful facts and helpful hints
- Tips on sourcing fair trade and local ingredients
- Full-color recipe photographs throughout