Snackmaster Express Encore Dehydrator by American Harvest
This convenient dehydrator makes great tasting, healthy snacks & jerky! Introducing the Snackmaster® Encore™. It's Grey top and marbled design features 500 watts of drying power, and generates maximum...; See complete description »
Pre Order - Item #748082
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
- $49.99 $39.95
- $208.00 $99.95
You can make delicious beef jerky, turkey jerky, fish jerky, trail mix, homemade yogurt, apple snacks, banana chips, dried soup mixes, dried tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, mangoes, papaya and other dried fruits at a fraction of the cost. Make dried herbs and spices; also make potpourri and dried flowers for any occasion.
- Adjustable Thermostat. The adjustable thermostat allows you to dry different foods at proper temperatures (95-155º F), providing the flexibility to produce the best drying results.
- Powerful Top Mounted Fan. Top mounted fan and 500 watts of drying power generate maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like other food dehydrators.
- Expandable FD-61 comes with 4 trays, but is expandable to 12 trays with optional Add-A-Trays®
- Vita-Save® Exterior. Opaque Vita-Save® exterior helps block harmful light which destroys nutritional content of food being dehydrated.
- Patented Converga-Flow® drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber (not through the trays). The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray, converging on the core for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need to rotate trays.
With the ability to turn the temperature down, I am now able to get my Jerky perfect. Not to bad to clean if I use PAM first on the racks. My non-temperature adjustable unit went in the trash. This one is the best I have ever owned.35 of 37 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Great starter model
This was my first attempt at making beef jerky. This dehydrator worked great. I would be nice if there were more trays included. You may want to purchase a couple expander trays early. Great for the price!21 of 21 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Great product for the money. This dehydrator is very easy to use and the results are the same as the professional models.15 of 21 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Wonderful glad we bought it
We are very happy with this dehydrator, the simplisity and size is just right.
We are looking forward to learning how to make everything.
A great by for anyone who loves or needs dried foods.
I have only used my dehydrator one time, so I cannot give an extensive review. It seems to have done a good job on pre-cooked chicken. I have yet to use it for anything else.11 of 18 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »