This guide to grilling flavors will help anyone create great-tasting grilled dishes by demonstrating how to mix up simple and delicious rubs, marinades, brines, and BBQ sauces in 400 easy-to-use recipes.
- Three sections on different types of flavorings for grilled food:
- Soaked: Marinades and Brines
- Slathered: Sauces, Glazes, Mops, Salsas, Sweet Sauces
- Seasoned: Rubs, Dressings, Butters, Pestos, Dipping Sauces
- Special "101" sections provide essential grilling guidance and basic recipes to use with the sauces and seasonings.
- Special feature recipes show how to use some of the recipes in the book, including Pork Loin with Mustard Molasses Glaze, Beer-Brined Smoked Catfish Spread, Smoked Oysters with Cherry Horseradish Relish, and Salt-Crusted Shrimp with Greek Island Dipping Sauce
- Features tips for success in every chapter, a reminder checklist at the beginning of each section