Stainless Steel 6-qt. Electric Multi-Cooker by Fagor
Fagor’s 6-qt. Electric Multi-Cooker is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker and a rice cooker in one. It also features a brown and a warm function for a truly one-pot-cooking, and a six quart removable co...; See complete description »
In Stock - Item #126866
Ships from Supplier in 2-3 business days. Sorry, gift wrap is not available for this item.
- $199.99 $119.95
- 3 Cooking Programs:
- Pressure Cooking Program - the pressure cooking program drastically reduces cooking time. Choose between high (9 psi) and low (5 psi) pressure to prepare a great variety of healthy meals in minutes.
- Slow Cooker Program - use the slow cooker setting to prepare slow cooker classics such as pot roasts, soups and stews. Add ingredients in the morning and dinner will be waiting for you.
- Rice Cooker Program - no more soggy or burned rice dishes. All your recipes will be cooked to perfection with the automatic rice cooking program.
- Warm and brown functions
- Programmable delay-timer for up to 8 hours
- Self-locking lid and automatic pressure release setting for your convenience
- The lid will not open while there’s pressure inside the cooker for safety
- Two independent pressure control valves and anti-overheating protection for added security
- LED screen with soft-touch control buttons
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Manual includes 40 delicious recipes for all palates
- Requires regular 110V household power
- ETL approved
So Much For So Little!
Most slow cookers require you to use a separate pot to either brown or saute food before it goes into the slow cooker. Or you need to transfer food to another pot to get the consistency right. This is the first slow cooker that allows you to do all of that in one pot because it has a browning function. Add to that, it has pressure cooker, rice cooker and warm settings. All of which I have used and liked. The only drawback I have found for this multi-purpose cooker is that it has only a low setting for slow cooking. Most recipes give you the cooking times both high and low, so it has not been a problem. The clean up on this pot is terrific as the insert is non-stick and goes into the dishwasher. I give it a thumbs up!49 of 52 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Great Essential for whole food cooking!
I love the cooker! We eat many vegetarian meals and no longer wanted to use canned beans. Legumes take too long to cook on the stove, and I often forget and let them burn. We have limited storage space, so this cooker is the BEST. It is great that there is a brown setting to save time and pots for cleanup. I am a newbee to pressure cooking and found the included recipe book useless! Thankfully I found a chart in an old recipe book for legumes and timing and amount of water for each by pressure cooking. I am also diabetic and need recipes that include nutrition information. Please Fagor, you make a great product...but how about some basic instructions!18 of 20 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I sent this item to my kids and they just love it.....I would like to have one for myself so I can see what the fuss is about. :)15 of 18 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
I am very pleased with the slow cooker and pressure cooker. So far I am not pleased with the rice coooker feature. I purchased this item thinking great I can make a meal in no time and keep it warm while I make rice. The rice comes out to sticky for my taste, nothing even remoted close to if you were cooking it on the stove top. I am still trying though. I recently purchased a different brand of rice to try. I think it is great for the slow/ pressure cooker but I was expecting more from the rice cooker.15 of 21 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
This product is fantastic. After getting and using this cooker, we gave our crock pot, pressure cooker and rice cooker to our daughter. Its simple to use and cookes perfectly. I would highly recommend this multi cooker to any one who wants to save space and makes great meals.15 of 17 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »