The Calphalon 2.5-qt. AccuCore Stainless Steel Shallow Saucepan with Lid will quickly become your go-to pan for a variety of cooking tasks. Its shallow design with short sides makes it ideal for making gravy, sauces or soup, and its clear lid fits tightly to seal in moisture, heat and flavor as your food cooks.
Calphalon AccuCore cookware is crafted from five individual layers of aluminum and stainless steel with a copper core for consistent heating across the pan, whether simmering soup on low or searing meat at a high temperature. The interior cooking surface and the exterior of the 2.5-qt. AccuCore shallow saucepan is made from high-grade stainless steel that holds heat inside for more efficient cooking. Its central core is made from responsive copper sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum, so heat is spread evenly and consistently, and dishes turn out their best. This triple-riveted Calphalon saucepan handle is stainless steel and stays cool on the stovetop, so transferring the pan is safe and easy.
- 2.5-qt. AccuCore shallow saucepan is constructed of five metal layers
- Exterior and interior layers create a durable stainless steel saucepan surface
- Tight-fitting tempered glass lid locks in flavor and moisture and makes it easy to monitor food
- Heat consistently conducts through central copper saucepan core
- Handle stays cool on stove tops
- Stainless steel saucepan can be used on any cooktop surface