Stainless Steel 3 Tier Steamer by Joyce Chen
Joyce Chen 3 Tier Stainless Steel Steamer doubles as a stock pot to suit a variety of kitchen tasks. Features soft grip black handles for a more secure grip while protecting your hands from the heat. ...; See complete description »
Hurry, Only 7 In Stock! - Item #767713
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
Great Steamer ... Best on the Market
It does its job well. Lid has a steam hole which is nice. Bottom is grafted with an aluminum base for even heat distribution in case you decided to use the pot for cooking. The only weakness I can think of is the two steam pieces are little bit hard to wash because of the crevices. But that is the way it is. The two steam pieces are made out of light duty steel. The pot itself is made out of heavier duty steel but it is not 18/10 by any means. I recommend that the company offer a pasta basket as an option to make this steamer more versatile.6 of 7 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
When cooking on a electric stove, while on a high temperature for an extended period of time, the bottom left side of the outside of the pot received a silver dollar burnt mark.6 of 9 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Simple & Great!
This is such a great way to cook. Maintains all the flavor & nutrients of the food - I mainly use it for vegetables and fish such as salmon & cod.
- Good deep trays & circulation of steam.
- Black grip handles means you can lift the trays & pot with your bare hands while it's hot.
- The clear lid is a great bonus.
- Like any pot, if you rinse straight after cooking it is very easy to clean later, otherwise, the food is baked on.
- Slightly more expensive than what i had budgeted for. Probably could find cheaper alternative but this one had everything I wanted.