This classic stainless-steel potato ricer creates smooth and fluffy, lump-free potatoes. More efficient than a mixer or traditional masher to retain intensity of potato flavor, this ricer creates the light texture that enables cream or butter to disperse evenly. Excellent to prepare potatoes for lefse. CHEFS potato ricer creates the best gnocchi, the light potato pillows of German cuisine. Ideal to puree foods such as carrots, peas or legumes. Press liquid from cooked greens or vegetables to create your own healthy, preservative-free stock. This food strainer purees strawberries to make dessert sauce or jam. Prepares foods for canning, by easily separating skins and fibers from liquid. Nonreactive to acidic or dairy ingredients. Heat-resistant to process hot foods. Stainless-steel. Dishwasher-safe.
You will love the CHEFS signature collection of cookware, cooking tools, dinnerware and more. These products are well thought out to the last detail and deliver quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.
- Multi-use ricer creates light and fluffy lump-free potatoes
- More efficient than a mixer or masher to retain intense potato flavor
- Creates a light, fluffy texture that allows even dispersion of cream or butter
- Perforations easily press potatoes for lefse or gnocchi
- Purees and strains vegetables, such as carrots or peas
- Purees legumes for hummus
- Presses liquid from cooked greens or vegetables for healthier soup stock
- Use as a food strainer to puree fruits for sauce or jam
- Prepares foods for canning, separating skins or fibers from liquid
- Stainless-steel is nonreactive to acidic or dairy ingredients
- Heat- and stain-resistant to process hot foods