If you're crazy about cheese, then you need this CHEFS Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer. We like using this slicer to cut thin slices of mozzarella for a caprese salad or thick slices of cheddar for your hors d'oeuvres tray. Our favorite part about this stainless steel cheese slicer is that it's attractive enough to use on a buffet or at the table. This slicer is 9.75 inches long so it can handle larger blocks, and it's ideal for use with both hard and soft cheeses. Use it to cut brie or Gruyere for a seasonal fruit and cheese platter, or make perfects pats of herbed butter to top a sizzling New York strip steak. This board has a very attractive stainless steel finish that complements almost any decor and is very easy to use. When the meal is over, the tempered steel cutting wire fits neatly inside the groove for safe storage. During cutting, the stainless steel cheese slicer has nonslip base pads that provide added stability.
- CHEFS Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer is attractive enough for tabletop use
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Tempered steel wire slides into the groove when finished
- Nonslip base pads to increase stability
- Includes three replacement wires