Have you ever wished you could enjoy an Italian dinner with Frances Mayes? Or swap recipes with Jacquelyn Mitchard? It's all possible in this unique cookbook that features recipes drawn from the works of today's bestselling authors, along with intimate insights that help bring their most beloved books to life.
The delectable recipes featured in this bibliophile's cookbook include:
- Lisa See's Won Tons
- Tom Perrotta's Minestrone Soup
- Elinor Lipman's Veal Marengo
- Janice Y. K. Lee's Indonesian Ginger Chicken
- Sara Gruen's Salmon en Cro?te with Hollandaise Sauce
- Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus's Plum Torte
- Lisa Genova's White-Chocolate Challah Pudding with Raspberry Sauce
And much, much more! With more than 100 dishes and drinks created by fifty of today's brightest writers, this cookbook will become a feast for your mind--and your soul!