Modeled after the successful classic The Ultimate Workout Log, The Active Woman’s Pregnancy Log is the weekly pregnancy diary for the active mom-to-be, from two of America’s leading fitness writers and experts.
At last, here is a pregnancy journal that doesn’t focus on shower gifts or nursery decor but on a woman’s health, including her fitness, nutrition, relaxation, and general well-being. At a time when prenatal fitness is booming The Active Woman’s Pregnancy Log is a woman’s healthy pregnancy headquarters—a portable, one-stop source of inspiration, information, and organizational tools to keep moms-to-be feeling fit and confident and exercising wisely throughout this amazing journey. Spanning forty weeks, this day-by-day diary features:
- - A quick guide to the “active” pregnancy, including how to work around symptoms, and exercises for every level through each trimester
- - Eating advice to ensure baby keeps growing and mom stays healthy
- - Plenty of charts, checklists, and places to record important dates, contacts, test results, and more
- - Advice on how to choose proper maternity fitness gear
- - A bonus section on postpartum fitness