Want to have everyone scratching their heads over how you made such a delicious meat? The secrets can remain your own--including the fact that you made your dish in under four steps!
Have you ever wondered why, no matter how carefully you follow a famous chef's recipe, your food doesn't turn out looking or tasting like his? Well, it might not be your fault--perhaps you're just missing those special “tricks” that can elevate a dish to a different level. Recipes include:
- Pancakes that are light and fluffy because they're made with buttermilk and baking soda
- Scrambled eggs—the secret to getting that perfect texture is cream cheese!
- Buffalo wings that are made yummier by adding sugar to hot sauce
- Tomato soup, which gets its intense flavor from the rind of a block of parmigiana reggiano cheese
- Sirloin beef that comes out perfectly cooked each and every time--the trick is waiting until the beef is room temperature before cooking
- Beef roll-ups, which can be made with jarred teriyaki sauce jazzed up with ketchup and hot sauce
- Chicken breasts that use mustard to adhere the bread crumbs to the chicken
- Three-step egg salad that uses celery seed instead of celery pieces
- Easy three-step peanut butter cookies made with cornflakes
With The Cheating Chef's Secret Cookbook, not only will you learn many of the methods these chefs use but you'll also be able to make each and every one of the 517 recipes in four steps or less!