Children can thrive on a vegan diet. This book shows parents how they can raise a happy, healthy child on a vegan diet. The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Vegan Eating for Kids shows parents how they can raise a happy, healthy child on a vegan diet. The guide presents all the nutritional needs for children up to 12 years old, outlining what they need at what stage in their lives, and what vegan foods can provide those nutrients.
- The only book to present a complete plan for raising a vegan child
- Includes delicious vegan recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and snacks that especially appeal to children
- Will appeal to the nearly 5 million vegetarians/vegans in the United States
- Includes complete nutritional lists of fruits, vegetables, and nuts
- Features tips for teaching children how to cope in a non-vegan world