A practical gluten-free lifestyle guide featuring 100 recipes
- Features up-to-the-minute information for gluten-free vegetarians and vegans
Contrary to popular belief, living gluten-free doesn't just mean eating free!
With 1 in 20 people suffering from some degree of gluten intolerance and countless others interested in the health benefits of ditching gluten no wonder that the gluten-free lifestyle is on the rise. The Everything Living Gluten-Free is the perfect introduction to this new world.
Readers will learn about which foods contain gluten and how make gluten-free meals and snacks, and they'll also get valuable information on:
- Setting up a pantry to avoid cross-contamination
- Finding gluten-free options when traveling
- Selecting gluten-free health and personal care products
- Surviving restaurant dinners and parties
- Helping children acclimate to the gluten-free lifestyle
With detailed sections for gluten-free vegans and vegetarians, this guide is an indispensable resource for those looking to lose gluten for good!