There’s no place like home for brewing beer. In this book, you learn the secrets of the master brewers—and how you can brew you own beer yourself. Beginners and more experienced homebrewers alike will benefit from the expert tips and fresh ideas in this easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide. With this book, you learn how to:
- Choose among barley, hops, and malts
- Master the chemistry of homebrewing
- Take the appropriate cleaning and sanitizing steps
- Adapt the best recipes to their personal tastes
- Enter (and win!) beer competitions
Featuring 100 delicious recipes, this guide is all you need to ferment endless brewing possibilities. Cheers!