Author autographed bookplates available! While supplies last.
The acclaimed team behind the bestselling Food52 Cookbook and the wildly popular Food52.com website are back with all new dishes to make and savor. Powered by a thriving online community and edited by noted food writers Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs, Food52.com solicits skilled home cooks who compete each week by sending in their “best” seasonally appropriate recipe within a particular category. While the editors choose the finalists, the winners are determined by the votes of online readers. Food52 Cookbook II features a bounty of the latest community favorites, including:
- Your Best Holiday Roast--Porcini and Rosemary Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Port Wine Sauce
- The Recipe You Want to Be Remembered For--Sunday Pork Ragu
- Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire--Flamin’ Cajun Shrimp
- Your Best Dumplings--Afghan Dumplings with Lamb Kofta and Yogurt Sauce
- Your Best Dish in the Raw--Dilled, Crunchy Sweet-Corn Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Your Best Poolside Cocktail--Boozy Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade
- Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)--Tangerine and Almond Shortbread Tart
Food52 Cookbook II captures the community spirit and flavor that have made the website a success. In addition to great recipes, it features the authors’ expert comments on every recipe, behind-the-scenes photos, tips and variations, reader comments, and brief features on the contributors. A must for home cooks, it spotlights the best home cooking around.