For women with an appetite for life -- the Get 'Em Girls' new cookbook is filled with recipes that will make every occasion one to savor!
Who is a Get 'Em Girl? She's a smart, savvy urban professional with a great job, loyal friends, and plenty of style. Still, the working world can really limit time with loved ones and the big city can get very lonely. But here's a well-known fact: Cooking for special ones is more meaningful (and cheaper) than dining out. The Get 'Em Girls' Guide to the Perfect Get-Together will inspire you to round up those special people and show them just how much they matter!
Birthday, family reunion, picnic, baby shower, dinner party, holiday feast, or just poker night -- whatever the occasion -- The Get 'Em Girls' Guide to the Perfect Get-Together has you covered from tips on organizing to setting the mood for a party and more than 140 easy and delicious recipes, including:
- Maple Pecan Crumble French Toast Casserole for a Sunday brunch to impress your new sweetheart's parents
- Lump crab salad tea sandwiches to add a delicious touch to a baby shower
- Spice-rubbed grilled tilapia for a fantastic family reunion
- Beer-batter shrimp with spicy tartar sauce for a knockout fight night bash
- A sinfully good "Cocoa Cure Chocolate Martini" for an in-house cocktail party
And much more! With their trademark witty commentary and innate flair, the Get 'Em Girls dish the secrets to creating mouthwatering, unforgettable meals that don't require hours of planning, dicing, and fretting -- short on prep time but long on taste. This guide to entertaining is a can't-fail classic and a must-have in your kitchen!