Adding liquors and spirits into simple dishes is the ultimate way to add potent flavor and subtle flair. Most people already have a well-stocked liquor cabinet, and anything from anise to whiskey can be splashed into a marinade, incorporated into a soup, or baked into a rich dessert. The Gourmet’s Guide to Cooking with Liquors and Spirits will take your cooking from everyday to elegant.
Try one of these recipes tonight!
- Mojito Vinaigrette
- Lump Crab Cakes with Basil and Kaffir Lime Vodka Aioli
- White Chicken Chile with Cilantro and Whiskey
- Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Blackberry Brandy Sauce
- Grilled Vegetables with Anisette and Balsamic Vinegar
- Curaçao Rum Cake
- Irish Crème Pudding with Candied Cashews