The Old Farmer's Almanac 2012 (Paperback) by Old Farmers Almanac
America’s best-selling annual publication is also the most beloved: Its name makes people smile and its contents tickle funny bones. A reference book that reads like a magazine, the Almanac is packed with facts, features, and fun that make every day special.
The 2011 edition, which marks the publication’s 219th anniversary, will feature . . .
- weather predictions for every day and climatic trends for each season, plus the science behind weather folklore
- the most accurate astronomical data under the sun, with best-viewing recommendations for every month
- gardening advice for growing vegetables and flowers, not to mention worthwhile weeds
- easy, mouthwatering recipes for Dutch ovens
- amusing and enlightening articles on topics such as cures for a headache, quirky measurements, and heirloom animals
- ideas, hints, and charts that provide simple solutions and shortcuts for everyday challenges
- and much, much more!