Dr. Jana Klauer’s high-profile, hard-charging Manhattan patients can’t afford to be off their game. Maybe it’s the after-lunch slump, or the inability to focus on a crucial task at deadline time. It could be a constant nagging tiredness, or a thickening waistline, even when they’re exercising. Klauer’s patients go to Park Avenue’s premier nutritionist for results: to look and feel better. And they get them.
In The Park Avenue Nutritionist's Plan, Dr. Klauer prescribes a smart eating program to bring you back to peak vitality, sharpness and your perfect weight. Dr. Klauer’s Energy Diet will tell you:
- How to break the bad habit of constant dieting, and stop cycling through one fashionable diet to the next, without permanent results
- When to drink water, and how much
- How to use high-protein snacks
- When to have your first and last meals of the day
- About high-impact foods like berries, leafy green vegetable, fish and dairy calcium
- Why some energy shakes restore alertness but others sap it
- What to do about caffeine
- Whether you can drink alcohol or snack between meals
Dr. Klauer’s Park Avenue patients swear by her—after starting on her Park Avenue Nutritionist's Plan, you will too!