Tried diet after diet and still can’t lose weight? It’s time to call the expert. In The Skinny, Dr. Louis Aronne, America’s top weight-loss specialist, shares the plan that has worked so well for his many patients. Through his friendly guidance, you’ll finally learn how to:
- stop the weight-loss, weight-gain cycle
- learn the strategy for feeling full with fewer calories
- teach your brain to stop craving food
- learn to put down your fork and automatically push away from the table--without counting a single calorie
- learn what common medications and medical conditions can make you gain weight
- lose the weight--even if nothing else has worked
Dr. Louis Aronne is the expert whom doctors refer their toughest cases to. For more than twenty years he’s worked on the front lines of obesity research and treatment. The founder and director of the Comprehensive Weight Control Program at New York–Presbyterian Hospital /Weill Cornell Medical Center, he has helped thousands of people achieve lasting weight loss.
In The Skinny, Dr. Aronne shows you how to fix your internal biology by adjusting your eating and activity one step at a time. Including comprehensive menus, restaurant options for every type of food, a do-it-at-home strength plan and exercise plans, more than fifty low-calorie, high-satisfaction recipes, and extensive advice that helps you put the plan into practice, this is the only book you’ll need to learn how to defeat your hunger and cravings, and make the changes to your biochemistry that will keep the weight off for good.
Are you tired of yo-yo dieting? Tired of the pain and discomfort of being overweight? Do you finally want to feel good about the body you’re in? Is long-term weight loss as important to you as initial short-term loss? Then you’re ready to commit to The Skinny.