Packaged like Vegan Cupcakes and Veggie Burgers Every Which Way, The Tipsy Vegan is a new, fun, gifty vegan-centric cookbook. Award-winning author John Schlimm brings together everyone’s two favorite hangouts--the kitchen and the--in one big love fest of unforgettable creations. A member of one of the oldest brewing families in the U.S. and author of the largest beer cookbook ever published, John knows a thing or two about boozing up his food.
From this son of a butcher who came out on The Ellen DeGeneres Show as a pro-meatless, pro-vegetable loving kind of foodie, The Tipsy Vegan showcases 75 recipes using favorites from the bar circuit--wine, beer, vodka, et al--as key ingredients. Running the gamut from appetizers, soups, salads, and sides to main dishes, desserts, and, of course, cocktails, these buzz-worthy recipes will help readers to always have a blast, whether preparing for a houseful of guests or a party for one.
- CHAPTER 1: Plastered Snacks & Appetizers
- CHAPTER 2: Boozy Soups & Stews
- CHAPTER 3: Staggering Salads
- CHAPTER 4: The Guzzler’s Garden (Vegetable side dishes)
- CHAPTER 5: Brunch Buzz
- CHAPTER 6: The Lush’s Lunch
- CHAPTER 7: Sloshed Suppers
- CHAPTER 8: Loaded Sauces & Fillings
- CHAPTER 9: Drunken Desserts
- CHAPTER 10: 24-Hour Happy (Cocktails)