The entrepreneurial baking queen behind New York City's phenomenal Treats Truck now takes readers on a delightful, full-color tour with her famous Treats Truck, “Sugar,” in this beautifully designed cookbook, which includes dozens of recipes from the bakery that is taking the food world by storm--one delicious treat at a time.
Join Kim Ima,“The Treats Truck Lady,” as she takes readers onboard her beloved truck, Sugar, for a sweet, movable feast where they'll find dozens of recipes for the classic and seasonal treats that have made snackers-on-the-go swoon, including:
- Cookies (Chocolate Chippers, Oatmeal Jammies, and Coconut Macaroons)
- Sandwich Cookies (Caramel Crème, Chocolate Trucker, and Raspberry Rings)
- Brownies, Bars, and Squares (Mexican Chocolate Brownies, Pecan Butterscotch Bars, and Cran-Almond Crispy Squares)
- Cakes and Cupcakes (Carrot, Peanut Butter and Jelly, and Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes)
- Frostings and Fillings (Buttercream, Lemony Lemon, and Mint Chocolate)
- Sugar and Sprinkles (The Magic of Meringue Powder! and Sanding Sugar)
- Pies (Apple, Pecan, and Chocolate Cream)
- Ice Cream Specials (Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies and Brownie Sundae Specials)
Ima also tells the story of Sugar--a retro-chic truck that runs on clean-burning compressed natural gas--and the beginnings of the bakery phenomenon that has fans following in her path as she stops in neighborhoods throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan. And she provides helpful tips, tools, and measurements that will make any baker a pro in the kitchen. The Treats Truck Baking Book delivers Ima's delectable, mouthwatering goodies to kitchens in neighborhoods everywhere!