Tyler Florence: Stirring the Pot (Paperback) by Florence, Tyler
Free Shipping Offer
Paperback; Published 10/8/2008; 256 Pages; ISBN 9780696241574
In Stock - Item #117864
Ships from Jessica's Biscuit in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item. More info about Jessica's Biscuit
- A hands-on guide to help readers fall in love with their kitchen again. Inspiration for home cooks to reach that “light bulb moment.”
- Opens with a hardworking front of book: “The Anatomy of a Knife,” “Pots and Pans You Can't Live Without,” “Good, Better, Best” (Tyler rates the latest gadgets and kitchen equipment).
- Tyler shares how to navigate the aisles of a grocery store like a pro so readers can create the “Ultimate” pantry.
- More than 100 must-master recipes.
- Loaded with photos, including one of every recipe.
His name should be "Tyler The Great"
What can I say, he never disappoints. This book has wonderful tips (which are great for begining cooks, but wasted pages for seasoned ones like me). His recipes are just the best, highest quality, food experiences you can find. He is so truely passionate about GOOD food, making food the best it can be. I have not made anything from this particular book yet, but let me assure you, I have a to-cook list. You can't go wrong with Tyler Florence.4 of 4 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Again Tyler has come up with some unique recipes. They are always easy to prepare and the ingredients are usually found in your local market. Good job Tyler!!!!3 of 3 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
Finally a cook book that you can use every day. Tyler uses ingredients that you can locate in your local store and that you usually would have on hand.Pictures and directions are fantastic. Already tried 7 recipes- very yummy. Thanks Tyler, I going to purchase another book.3 of 3 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
informative and fun
This cookbook has a great deal of good information on things like setting up your kitchen and selecting equipment and various foods. The recipes are not difficult and look really yummy. Tyler is a good teacher and my husband even thought the book was interesting.2 of 2 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »
A lot of choices
Looking forward to using this cookbook soon.1 of 4 users found this helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes | No Report Violation »