Indulge your sweet tooth with Jeff Rogers' "Vegan Ice Cream" (Hardcover), and enjoy all the creamy sweetness of ice cream with healthy ingredients like coconut milk and fresh fruits in wholesome vegan style. An update on Rogers' popular "Vice Cream," this cookbook details how to make the best vegan ice cream without the use of refined sugar or any dairy products, making these sweet desserts accessible to vegan and vegetarians as well as those with food allergies or other special dietary needs. Get ready to try classic favorites like vegan chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, as well as more exotic flavors like coconut-pistachio, pomegranate and chai. This hardcover cookbook contains more than 90 mouth-watering recipes, and it uses gorgeous full-color photographs. Enjoy your sweet treat on its own or pair with one of the vegan sauce recipes to make tempting ice cream sundaes.
- Jeff Rogers' "Vegan Ice Cream" updates the previously published "Vice Cream"
- No refined sugar or dairy makes these recipes suitable for many different diets
- Includes recipes for vegan sauces to pair with the ice cream
- More than 90 recipes include vegan strawberry ice cream, chai, pomegranate and more
- Full-color photographs complement the recipes