From the brand that brought you Weber's Way to Grill, a New York Times Best Seller, comes a new type of cookbook that lets grillers make the call on how much time to spend preparing their meals. Packed with over 200 fresh, new recipes, Weber's Time to Grill presents both fast and more adventurous options for you to explore. That means more variety, more bold ideas, and more power in the hands of every griller.
Weber's Time to Grill features include:
- More than 200 recipes that go from easy to adventurous. The easy recipes can be prepped in 15 minutes or less. The adventurous recipes can be prepped in about 30 minutes.
- Over 200 full-color recipe photographs plus additional photography throughout
- A beginner's grilling course covering Weber's top ten techniques
- Favorite rubs, marinades, and sauces
- Party advice--quick menu suggestions for cocktail, holiday, and other grilling parties
- Grilling guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, vegetables, and fruit
- Grill maintenance and safety
- A dedicated website supporting this book allows you to select your recipes and download grocery lists