The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make. Create a racecar cupcake, a robot cupcake, or ravishing jewelry cupcakes for a birthday party. Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool’s, or serve up a goofy chocolate moose. Captivate mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed-rose cupcakes, and build sand castle cupcakes with the kids. All you need are candies from the corner store and cake mix and canned frosting.
So what is new, Cupcake?
- Dozens of “EZ” projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties
- More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs
- More faux-food creations--so real you won’t believe they’re cupcakes!
- More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!
- More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
- More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine’s, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas