The beechwood Calphalon spoon is medium sized for easy handling. The handle can be gripped anywhere for maximum control. Like many Calphalon utensils, this spoon improves on the traditional design. It has distinctive slanted corners and a flat edge that make it more useful than traditional wooden spoons when you have to reach ingredients at the bottom of the pot or scrape food out of corners. In addition, this wooden slotted spoon can be used with any cookware or bakeware without damaging nonstick interiors. We like the comfortable grip and traditional look as well.
- Calphalon slotted spoon crafted from beautiful solid beechwood
- Ergonomic grip-anywhere handle is heat resistant, and its sturdiness provides comfort and control
- Medium size for easier access in smaller cookware and bakeware
- Wooden slotted spoon won't scratch nonstick cookware
- Slanted corners and flat edge reach into corners to mix thoroughly
- Hand-washing recommended