The Calphalon Wood Utensils medium slotted turner, like other utensils in the line, is smartly designed. The Calphalon turner has an angled edge and a thin, low profile to make it easier to slide the turner under food for lifting. There is a special flat edge for scraping the bottom of pans. The slots on the 3.75-inch wide wooden turner ensure that when you slide it under a burger or potsticker, you don't pick up excess fat or oil too. Wood utensils don't get hot to the touch like some other materials, and the Calphalon slotted turner has a grip-anywhere handle for comfort and control. We also love that wood utensils are safe to use with any type of cookware. This Calphalon turner is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Ultra-thin, low profile head with angled edge helps guide turner under food
- Wooden turner does not get hot to the touch
- Ergonomic grip-anywhere handle gives you better control
- Calphalon turner won't scratch cookware, including nonstick
- Generous 3.75-inch head moves large items easily
- Lifetime warranty